Aussie’s everywhere are feeling the heat! We’re only half way through Summer, and there’s no sign of it cooling down.
For those lucky enough to have airconditioning, sleeping is a breeze! But if you’re stuck with the task of trying to sleep without it, here’s some tips to help you get to sleep!
- Get rid of any covers around the torso or covering the feet – you want as much skin exposure as possible!
- Wet a gym towel so it is lightly damp and pop it over you
- Fill a hot water bottle and pop it in the freezer!
- Be clever with your fan – if you have a moveable fan, face it toward the window to push out hot air
- Disconnect electronics in the bedroom
- Have a cool shower before bed, and avoid doing anything too strenuous or active
- Jump in to the Hot Yoga room regularly to train your body to better deal with the heat!