Bonfire COVID safe studio plan
Our COVID Safe Studio Plan
Keeping our community safe and healthy is our priority. Here are the action steps we are taking to remain COVID Safe during this time.
- We ask that you wash your hands or use alcohol-based sanitiser provided upon arrival.
- The studio now has floor markers to identify 1.5 metres distance
- Class numbers are limited to one person per 4 square metres.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own props. Any props used are disinfected by our staff.
- Staggering of at least 15 minutes between classes to ensure minimal overlap of students leaving and arriving.
- We ask that you use a clean towel must for each session.
- Students who arrive more than 15 mins before class start time will be asked to wait outside the studio. After class, students will be asked to leave immediately.
- Teachers, staff, and students are asked to stay home if they present any COVID symptoms (no matter how mild).
- We encourage contactless payments.
- The studio is sprayed with tea tree oil and a eucalyptus solution between classes (tee tree has natural antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties)
- We have a lovely cleaning team that deep clean the studio every evening.
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting high-traffic areas throughout the day.
- Mandatory record-keeping requirement for tracking and tracing purposes (This is done using your account when signing into class).
- All staff have been briefed on our COVID Safe Studio Plan.
- We are closely monitoring the advice provided by the Department of Health and will promptly review the implementation of hygiene measures to ensure they are being followed and remain effective. If there are any identified risks and further changes to policies further precautions will be implemented.